Mini croissants aperitif with onion confit and parmesan cheese
Ingredients for 32 mini croissants:
-2 puff pasta rolls
-250g of onion confit Insolite & Tradition
-75g grated Parmesan cheese
1. Unroll the puff pasta.
2. Cut each dough into 16 equal parts.
3. Spread with onion confit.
4. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
5. Roll each part into croissants starting at the broadest part and ending at the tip.
6. Place croissants on baking paper-lined baking sheet.
7. Bake for about 20 minutes at 180°C until golden.
Serve hot as an aperitif.
Tip: you can prepare them in advance and reheat them for a few minutes in the oven or even freeze and thaw them for a few minutes in the oven.